Saturday, April 09, 2005

Former smokers should rest easy

Almost CESL students might know who Peter Jennings is on ABC news. Sometimes, CESL can saw him from CESL’s listening video that usually was taken some tests to us, but do you know he got lung cancer on listen Tuesday with quitting smoke for 20 years ago. In the article “Former smokers should rest easy”from USATODAY, the author writes about smokers who quit smoking can only reduces the level of getting lung cancer, but the risk level will never like non-smoker. So, the best way is people who never smoker is better than quitting smoke. Also, the author motions about smokers quit smoking can improve their quality of life.
I am a smoker, but I never feel to quite smoking can improve my quality of life, because if I couldn’t smoke, I would feel very stress.
Posted by Yen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home