Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Thursday and Friday articles

Mr. Olive will be running the class Thursday and Friday.
He may be using the following:

Jackson's past allowed in court

Jackson's past allowed in court. It's about Michael Jackson. If the government is allowed to tell about all the people who have charged him with abuse in the past, they can make him look very guilty.

I think he's guilty. Too bad. I always kind of liked him. But if he's guilty, he's not really the kind of person we should support, etc.

*******]

Gadgets rule on college campuses

This article is from USA Today. It's about gadgets: cell phones, internet, dial-up, IPod, etc. It's all over the place. Campus is different now than it was a couple of years ago.

I'm amazed...that's all I can say. It's so different. I don't really like it, but I don't know why. Maybe it's just that everyone's so cool, and I'm not!

-Tom Leverett

See you on Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home